Tuesday, March 22, 2011

More Jimmer T-shirts

I loved how my decade old paint look on the first t-shirt I made-at least until I washed it. The light parts are now too light. Oh well, he can wear it to bed.
Son #2 wanted a shirt too. Hobby Lobby was out of Navy, so we're going Old School Cougar blue. I asked him what he wanted and he said ,"Jimmer shooting a 3-pointer and #32 on his jersey." I think he overestimated my skills, but I talked him down to this. I did it the same way as shirt #1, but w/ new paint this time. Because I used white paint, I also did a few coats and used a blow dryer in between coats (b/c who has time to wait for paint to dry).

Tadaaa!!!

Check out my other stylish ideas here.
I'm linking up here.
I need to make another shirt for #1 son. Any suggestions? So far my top 2 favorites are "Fredette about it" and "Even Superman sleeps in a Jimmer jersey." Leave a comment w/ your best Jimmer slogan.
***UPDATE** The kid is upset b/c he wanted it to say "Jimmer Fredette, nothing Burnet". We can't convince him otherwise." I can't decide if I should make him another b/c it would be funny, or people would just think I was an idiot.

6 comments:

  1. I can't let my husband see this one or he'll demand I make a matching set of family Jimmer shirts. But I love yours! Your sons idea is a little different, but at least he's involved in your crafting! ;-)

    And also, my word verification for this comment was "impreg" and that just made me laugh.

    Rachel @ Maybe Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, like impregnate? . . . I'm really not a weirdo, I promise. I should just stop commenting now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way the blue one turned out! I put my vote for the Superman one. I hope they win tomorrow so you can keep making clever t-shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are a couple of funny ones online...my favorite is "Jimmer's in my ward."

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha love this!! i'm a new follower.- you might like my blog too. savvychichome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for Fredette about it...that's so cute!

    ReplyDelete