Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Cricut Cupcakes

My kid is making custom bake goods to raise $ for camp this summer and people are very generously hiring her. Her first order is for a Mary Kay Open House. As I said before, I am not a cake decorator. We tried the decorating bags, but they were a mess and they looked like a 12-year old did them (even when I tried). I bought her this contraption. It made things much easier. Here's an action shot.


TADAA!!!



I think she's getting way better at this.



I had some shirt boxes from the dollar store and they were perfect to transport them in. I put the top barely on, so I wouldn't smush the cupcakes.
She would love to open her own bakery one day, and I think she's well on her way.

Check out our other culinary adventures here.


giveaways

3 comments: