Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Big Girl Headband

I started this craft blog about 6 weeks ago and it has been so much fun. The last few days have been really, really great! On Saturday, my blog was one of the blogs featured on Tatter tots and Jello. Then last night Sugardoodle's Facebook page featured my brownies. So a big thanks to both sites for the shout out. Big thanks to all of you guys too, for checking out the blog out and for all of your comments.

There is so much cute hair-stuff in the blogosphere. I am more than a little sad that all the really fun hair stuff came out AFTER my little girl grew up and was so excited when I saw this headband here.
Perfect for a tween. Pretty, but not even a hint of "baby".

I didn't have any actual leather lying around, but I did have some fake stuff left over from an Inigo Montoyo's Halloween costume. (By the way, if your family ever dresses up like the cast of the Princess Bride very few people will have any idea who you are. This little guy was adorable regardless)



Posted by Picasa
The tutorial was quick and easy and approved cool enough to wear to Middle School. TADAA!



Posted by Picasa



For those of you that still have babies that haven't grown up yet, check out this give-a-way (My sister makes the cutest baby photo props).

1 comment:

  1. Love the headband! And that's costume is tooo funny. And adorable :)

    PS: I'm doing my first every giveaway on my blog and I'd love for you to come enter! Check it out: http://mygirlishwhims.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-first-giveaway-and-introducing-your.html

    ReplyDelete