Monday, February 21, 2011

2 Minute Stencilled Brownies

My hubby works with the 12-18 year old boys at our church, creatively named "Young Men".
Sunday night they had a planning meeting for the adult leaders and my daughter made treats. She was frustrated with our lack of ingredients to fancy them up. She finally asked, "Can we just stencil something w/ powdered sugar on top?" We busted out our regular Cricut and the "Inspired Heart" cartridge and cut out "Young Men" in size 5 1/2 on card stock. Then we laid the cut-out on top and sprinkled on the sugar. (I took pics of the during, but they didn't turn out so use your imagination.)
I think it worked out pretty well and we are so doing this again.
Posted by Picasa
If you haven't had a chance yet, please enter my give-away here. Currently you have a 10% chance of winning!
Contest ends @ midnight on Feb 22. Good Luck!

5 comments:

  1. Oh those Younf Men are gonna love having planning meetings at your house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!
    Your daughter is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, my husband is YM Pres. so maybe we might need to do this sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great!!!! I wonder if it would deter sneaky treat stealers. I'm going to have to do this too. Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great idea! I have a silhouette but never thought to use it for kitchen stuff. Thanks!
    -Mariesa

    ReplyDelete