Monday, February 21, 2011

St. Patty's Decor

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm exhausted and a little excite that the kiddos all have to go to school to make up a snow-day. At first I was upset and thought it un-American to have to go to school on President's Day. Then I realized that my kids would all be in school and my hubby would be home. That's the makings for a great holiday. So remember this (If not click here)? I had never decorated for V-day (and certainly never St. Patty's Day) before and so when I made these, I stenciled St. Patty's Day stuff on the back. So I just flipped them all over. Twice the decor and 1/2 the storage.

Since my living room is already green, I made them black and white and used my Paperdolls Dress-up Cricut Cartridge (click on the v-day link for more details).
I have a few more ideas to Irish up my house so stay tuned.
If you're new. Welcome. I love clicking my stats and learning that I have readers all over the world. 

7 comments:

  1. I love that you used both sides for different holidays! The "lucky" is my favorite. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great idea! I need you to live by me again, so that we can do projects together. You are just so dang creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I'm so lazy about decorating... it would definitely be good for me to have on-hand pieces like these. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this idea. Really enjoying your blog and trying very hard to take time to be creative. :)

    ReplyDelete