Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Linky #27 Will Craft for...Free Jewelry

There was another tie last week for most viewed link.  I guess everyone's looking for curtain ideas:
Laughter and Grace made them out of tablecloths she found at Target on clearance:


and the Cerniks linked this awesome no sew Roman shade:


Now on to this week's party.
I'm super excited to introduce this week's sponsor: 


She creates beautiful vintage earrings (most are made from materials from the 1940's and 50's).  Check out these lovelies:

15% off Anniv Sale Vintage Blue Earrings, Boho Gypsy Earrings, Estate Style Earrings, Shabby Chic Earrings, December Birthstone, AZUL15% off Anniv Sale ROSEBUD, Vintage Rose Earrings, Milk Glass Earrings, Romantic Earrings, Vintage White Earrings, Bridesmaids Gifts 15% off Anniv Sale Vintage Cherry Red Earrings, Vintage Rhinestone Drop Earrings, Red and Turquoise Earrings, Estate Style Earrings, RETRO 15% off Anniv Sale Vintage Rhinestone Earrings, Amethyst Purple Glass Jewel Earrings, Estate Style Earrings, Bridesmaids Gift,  Winter Wedd 15% off Anniv Sale Valentines Gift, Vintage Heart Earrings, Emerald Green Earrings, Vintage Rhinestone Drop Earrings, Bridesmaids Gifts, Ma 15% off Anniv Sale Bridesmaid Gift, Earrings Clear Rhinestones, Wedding Earrings,  AUDREY, Bridal Earrings, Vintage Bridal Jewelry
In honor of the shop's 3rd Anniversary, she has even marked down everything 15%.  She is generously offering each of you a shot at winning $20 credit to her store and complimentary shipping to the US. Enter in any or all of these ways:
1. Link up a project (1 entry per project)


2. Like Parisienne Girl on FB

3. Pick your favorite item from her shop and leave a comment


4. Follow her on Twitter:  parisiennegirl1 

5. leave a nice comment-(b/c they make my day).
(all the official rules here)


As always, if you'd like to be included in my weekly e-mail reminders, please leave your e-mail, otherwise it's  not necessary.


Good Luck! Link it up!



36 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party, as always, Tara (and the friendly email reminder-- I LOVE those--wish more hostesses did that!)

    I can't find a way to click on her shop (either text link or clickable banner or photos) to peek around and see what a fave is!

    So far, have linked up one item for my selection of goodies to share-- more coming :)

    Smiles,
    Suzanne at WhyCuzICan in NW Illinois
    (where we were in the mid 50s today!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite are the clear crystal teardrop shaped earrings :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Riley ♥ I love the 'Crystal Rain' clear teardrop earrings, too. They are classically elegant and look great dressed up or thrown on with a pair of khakis and a tee. Thanks, too, for the follow on FB :-)

      ~ Lori / ParisienneGirl

      Delete
  3. I like the shop on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry- just assumed the images above were clickable to her shoppe- just followed step 3 to go to her shoppe {blush}

    My fave, is http://www.etsy.com/listing/91621081/valentine-sale-15-off-vintage-rhinestone

    And the write up is great! "Vintage pale sapphire blue, heart shaped, faceted glass jewels are joined vintage, deep sapphire blue rhinestones. Suspended from deeply bronzed leverback earwires (nickel~free)." Oh drooool! Hope I win! (It would be a gift for DD who is getting married in Sept and her engagment ring is a blue heart shaped stone- what could be more perfect?!)

    Smiles, Suzanne at WhyCuzICan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Suzanne ♥ Sounds like the earrings would be perfect for your friend! I also have the sapphire blue hearts available as pendant necklaces for just $19, and I would be honored to help with a gift for her. You can contact me at: parisiennegirldesign@comcast.net

      Thanks, too, for the follow on FB :-)

      ~ Lori / ParisienneGirl

      Delete
  5. OK, and LIKED her place on FB too :)
    ~Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the great link party and for hosting the giveaway! One of my fave bloggy places :O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks for the follows, Jen :-)

      ~ Lori / ParisienneGirl

      Delete
  8. oooh... pretty sparkly things! ;-) If it sparkles, I want it! ;-) Thanks for hosting the linky party! -Marci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sparkle is good! You can never have too much bling :-)

      Delete
  9. Thanks to Tara for inviting me to sponsor this week! I'm in love with all things vintage, and find joy in upcycling jewelry ♥ Most of my pieces are from the 1940's and 1950's... you just can't beat the craftsmanship and quality of jewelry created Mid-Century.

    They are perfect for special occasions and look equally fab when you pair them with jeans and a tee. Thanks so much for checking out my web boutique, and hope to see you there, on FB and/or on Twitter ♥

    ~ Lori / ParisienneGirl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! I just linked up my snickers bars you pinned! Hope you try them and enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. P.S..I'm now following you! Love it if you'd follow me back too! Thanks for inviting me to the party

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bridget ~ your Snickers Bars look ah-mazing!!! Now following your blog :-) Looks so yummy and fun!

      Delete
  12. Thanks for the invite. I linked up 3 tasty projects! Susie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm following on Facebook as susan B.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm following on twitter as @susieqtpies

    ReplyDelete
  15. In case you need my email addy- cafescrapper at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know that this doesn't count for the giveaway but I'm following you on GFC, Twitter (susieqtpies), FB and Pinterest (Susieqtpies), today!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for sharing your link up with me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonjour Meagan ~ I'm so impressed! Your blog is a fab blend of fashion and fix-it-ness... you're so handy with tools. (slightly jealous) Nicely done ♥

      Delete
  18. linked up my bracelet refashion! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great blog :-) Off to check out your resin molds on Etsy ♥ ...and I love the Angry Birds!

      Delete
  19. Thanks so much for the invitation to link up! New Follower here! (I apologize though, linky tools froze up and it linked up my project twice :(

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for inviting me to your link party and thanks for hosting!! I'm a new follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for inviting me! I adore vintage jewelry!! What fun!! Loving your blog and am your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the link to the roman shade tutorial! I have been wanting so bad to make one for my daughters room. Here hoping my skills are up to snuff!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for hosting! It's my first time here! I'll go explore and have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for the invitation! Just linked up a couple!

    Jessica @ Mom 4 Real

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for the fun giveaway! Your linky party seems fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ooh, her things are so pretty - I think my favorites are these earrings...http://www.etsy.com/listing/90419361/valentine-sale-15-off-vintage-rhinestone
    I love the little pop of turqouise!

    ReplyDelete
  27. The delay in responding, but I just wanted to say that the furniture table clothes looking more beautiful and it was a great idea to gift Jewelry craft to anyone.

    Sale & Deals - Ready to Go

    ReplyDelete