Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dreamy Pillow

Pinned Image
I saw this on Pinterest here and thought they would be great for wedding presents, deployed military husbands, or for Valentine's Day.  The originals are sold-out (and they were £45-which I think is either like $22.50 or $90).  So like any good blogger, I made some myself.
 I was going to use the freezer paper stencil technique, but I thought puff fabric paint would be more fun.  I just scrounged around for circles of increasing size and traced around them with a water soluble marker. I free-handed the cloud.
TADAA!
I thought it would be super weird to have pics of the hubby and me in bed floating around the Internet, so I'm playing pretend w/ these outlines from picnik.

So who are you dreaming about?  Make him a set of pillow cases.  I thought this was such a clever idea, that I made 2 sets. If you stop by this week's linky party (starts tonight 5:00 pm), you could win a set of your own just for linking up or leaving a comment.

Happy Dreaming!
Pin It

I party here.

This was feautured:

Photobucket"/>

31 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute--a great wedding gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! Love this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha...so cute! made me smile :) yes, you are a good blogger to make it yourself-that's my motto too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever!
    www.craftingrebellion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea! And it would make for a really cute wedding present too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WAy, way, creative! What a great project! Won't you consider sharing it with my readers at sassafrassalvation.blogspot.com/2012/01/architectural-salvage-jewelry.html. Thanks! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute, clever, simple, and sassy - loooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! A fun wedding gift idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! My sister would love these and she will be getting married soon. I think a know a wedding present she'll get!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very, very cute! I'm thinking of a bunch of people (and myself) who would love those.
    So glad that you decided to join Pin'Inspiration Thursday this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! Thanks for linking to Things I've Done Thursday.

    Melanie
    www.bearrabbitbear.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so cute. I love it :)

    I featured it on my TT&J Facebook page :)

    xoxox
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a cute idea! Thank you so much for sharing it!! I am a new follower and I would love it if you stopped by to check out my new blog Little Becky Homecky! I look forward to seeing all of your posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is simply AWESOME! I LOVE it!! You are one clever gal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. haha, this is hilarious! You're right, these would make a great wedding shower gift! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have seen that idea on Pinterest. What a great idea for a wedding shower present!

    Isn't Pinterest the best source of inspiration! I have posted about some of my favourite (and healthy!) recipes at my weekly Pinterest linky party. Please pop by if you have 5 minutes to spare!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha @ 5 Minutes Just for me.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just brilliant and so simple! Thank you for sharing this fantastic idea with us!
    I'm hosting a weekly linky over at Natural Mothers Network and would love it if you popped over and linked this post! It would be great to introduce your blog to my readership! Seasonal Celebration Linky http://naturalmothersnetwork.com/seasonal-celebration-sunday/seasonal-celebration/ Thank you :-).Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like what you guys are up also. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the superb works guys I've incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it'll improve the value of my web site :)
    Desigual Womens Vest Fedra Dress

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have been browsing online more than three hours these days, but I never discovered any fascinating article like yours. It is pretty price enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content material as you did, the net can be much more helpful than ever before.
    Kamik Women's Jennifer Rain Boot

    ReplyDelete