Monday, January 16, 2012

#27 Play a Round of Frisbee Golf

It was a gorgeous day yesterday in central Texas and everyone was home due to MLK Day.  We thought it was the perfect opportunity to cross off #27 Play a Round of Frisbee Golf off my 40 by 40 list.


There is a public course within walking distance of my house, and so we figured it was about time we played a round.
 Me scoring a hole-in-85.
Me discovering that playing Frisbee golf is not-at-all flattering. 


It was a fun family-outing and only one kid left in tears.  We may even play again sometime.



4 comments:

  1. I didn't know there was a public course over there! Sounds fun, I'll have to get details as to where it is so we can try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up :)
    Way to attack that list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fun looking course http://www.frisbeegolfcourses.com

    ReplyDelete