Monday, March 14, 2011

Fondant topped Sugar cookies

Our Modest is Hottest fashion week was too much fun. My kid got a ton of new stuff for her spring wardrobe and I easily spent less then $10 (of course, I did start w/ a fairly large fabric and craft supply reserve).
As I've said before, my daughter has been baking to raise for camp. She had an order for 1 dozen girl cookies and 1 dozen boy cookies. She cut our dinosaur and elephants out using her Circut Cake. We used regular old cookie cutters to cut out the butterflies and the flowers. Then we embellished them w/ little fondant balls and "snakes".
Click here to see our other kitchen adventures.



3 comments:

  1. Pretty cool! I don't know how you two keep your girlish figures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Good luck with the money raising!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great story i love this post and i will say to thank you for the attractive posting.

    ReplyDelete