Monday, November 14, 2011

The Best I Ever Blogged:Blue Jeans and Coffee Beans

Hey everybody!  I am Kelly and my cozy little blog is Blue Jeans & Coffee Beans.  I am mama to 3 sweet princesses. My hubby is sorely outnumbered, but he loves every minute of it. (He tells me that someday we will own a male dog just so we can add some more testosterone to the family.)
I homeschool my girls and I love to be creative in the kitchen.  I
believe in simple, wholesome living.  I am a musician, a sometimes poet
and my faith is my anchor.  Coffee is my lifeblood and I believe
in good chocolate.



As bloggers come, I am still fairly new to this game.  I write about life, love... and always the coffee.  I share recipes, home-keeping tips, and thoughtful stories of family life with a healthy dose of humor.  (After all, a cheerful heart is good medicine, right?)



My favorite post to date is entitled Nice Things, an ode to my beloved couch that has seen much better days (thanks to my sweet girls). 






Given enough coffee, I could rule the world. 


A big thank you to Tara, for letting me share!  Thanks Kelly for participating in the Best Thing I Ever Blogged.

No comments:

Post a Comment