Monday, November 28, 2011

Crayon Freckles: The Best I Ever Blogged


i'm andie from Crayon Freckles.  i'm a Christian, stay-at-home, home-preschooling blogging momma.  i love doing new activities with my 3 year old son.  seeing that *ah-ha* look in his eyes when concepts become clear to him.  there's something to be said, too, about the value of our life allowing me to teach him....and him to teach me.
it may sound odd, but my favorite post i've ever done was based on a sad event.  it's a post that i cherish because it allowed me to see life events through  my son's eyes.  it reminded me of the innocence and faith of a child as i talked to my son about death. 
it was a post called {the fluttering of wings}


thank you to tara for allowing me to participate in this fun series!  and thanks to all of you for taking a few minutes to hear what i have to say.  if you stop over, leave a comment so i can visit you too!

Thanks Andie for sharing your favorite post.  If you'd like to share your favorite post, please leave a comment or e-mail me (lilbird1@yahoo.com)

3 comments: