Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Linky #16: Will Craft for Christmas Cheer

There were so many great projects last week. The most viewed link was submitted by The Pless Press:

I also loved this tool tote by Crayon Freckles, I really want to make one, so someone in my family needs to have a baby boy.


It's my favorite time of the year.  Sure I'm super busy-but at least I'm super busy doing fun things.  Christmas Crafting makes me happy-how about you?  Please link up whatever you've been working on.

(As always you only need to include your e-mail if you'd like an e-mail reminder, otherwise it is not necessary).

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for hosting this great par.tay. I thought I was a follower, and don't know what happened. But I am now. There too much great stuff here to miss out on! Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring the Initial Canvas Art! I am so glad people like them! I hope it helps them make some crafty Christmas gifts. Thanks again! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete