Monday, November 7, 2011

The Best I Ever Blogged: Creating Sarah

Are you ready for another all-star blog post???

Hello, Friends!  My name is Sarah and I blog at a happy little place called Creating Sarah.  I am a mother to 2 magnificent little girls and the wife to a super busy PA student.  To keep my sanity, I love to craft and create.  I am not a professional, by any means, but I have a lot of fun stumbling through different projects and enjoying my beautiful life.  I am still pretty new to the blogging world, but I think one of my favorite posts was the time I made a fleece blanket and matching pillow for my daughter.  Click the link for a tutorial!




She was so excited about her polka dot blanket and we had so much fun making it together!  Thanks, Tara, for letting me share!

If you would like to share the best thing you've ever blogged, please leave a comment or e-mail me (lilbirdz1@yahoo.com).

1 comment: