Monday, February 13, 2012

Turkey Won-ton meatballs



The kids aren't huge fans of eating healthy.  So I went searching for something fun and found this recipe at DisneyFamily.com.  I figured kids like anything that comes w/ dip and luckily I was right-huge success! (For the record I also tried some Greek style ones-epic fail and so not blogworthy)


Meatballs:
1 lb. ground turkey
2 scallions-finely chopped
1 Tb. Sesame oil
2 Tb soy sauce
1 beaten egg or 1/4 cup egg substitute
optional 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley


Dipping sauce:
1/4 cup splenda
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 Tb rice vinegar

Preheat oven to 400. Mix all the meatball ingredients with your hands and form into Tb sized balls. Bake on lightly greased cookie sheet for 20-25 minutes. Serve with dipping sauce.


Linking up here.
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. So clever! I would love for you to come by and link up to my Recipe Party at The Sweet Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! I would love for you stop by and link up at my linky party via: http://ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com/

    Mrs. Delightful
    Ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound so great and like something my little girl might actually eat! Pinning this right now, and also following through Linky :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Catch a Glimpse Thursday Link Party! I am the link after you - Ooh La La French Gray Kitchen Towels tutorial.

    These meatballs look delish! I will make them for my boys.

    Please drop by my blog sometime and say hello. I love visitors and comments!!

    Heather @ settingforfour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found this through a link and I just want to say I love the name of your blog. I may steal that title myself. Much better than "homemaker"!
    These look good - I wish my husband would eat ground meat anything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks DELISH will you please post to my Taste This Thursday party!? www.bellmiracle.blogspot.com. I am your newest follower!!!

    ReplyDelete