Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Winner! and Features

Random.org chose #33-Tousled Day who linked up her mini-bow tutorial.  Congrats!  You can chose anything in her shop.


Here are some of my favorites from last week's party.
Meeha Meeha Gift wrap-cutest present EVER!






Nickety Nack Noo's paint sample side table.
My Covered Bridge's Ombre Penny Art.

The Most Viewed Link was...drumroll please:
Threading my Way's upcycled dress.

I'd be honored if you'd grab a button.


Tales of a Trophy Wife



Hope to see everyone back here at 5:00 to link up your awesomeness.  I'm giving away free fabric.

UPDATE:  I had to choose another winner. Our first winner lives in the beautiful country of Croatia.  The new winner is #40 Kitchen Fun w/ my 3 Sons!  

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the feature, I had no idea!!! I'm grabbing the button right now :))))

    ReplyDelete