Saturday, February 4, 2012

Superbowl Food

I'm taking my "free day" on Sunday instead of Saturday in honor of the Super Bowl.  If I'm watching a sporting event that one of my kids is not playing in, then I'm probably just there for the snacks.  Here's what I'm serving up at my house.



Sweet Peas Kitchen-Buffalo Chicken Bites

Black Bean Corn and Avocado Salsa


Homemade Snickers Bars  by Flour n Friends

Peppermint Bark Brownie Bites

Also on the menu: Hot Cheetos, Jalapeno poppers, Diet Coke w/ lime, sour gummies and Peanut M&Ms. What are you serving up?

5 comments:

  1. Aw thanks for featuring me!!! That means so much to me!!! I appreciate it a lot. :) you are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S I just grabbed your "I was featured" button!!!

      Delete
  2. Hi - you are ambitious! Me - not so this year. It's pizza and beer. Long week. But I do love the black beans, corn etc salsa. That may sway me to make something because I have most of those things already!

    I'm going to take a look at the rest of your blog. Love the name of it!! Take a look at my blogs as well.

    Who are you rooting for?

    Linda

    PS - Go Eli!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Looks like you guys had a very delicious Super Bowl! We had an obscene amount of food at our place. Delicious but waaay too much.

    Thanks so much for Pinning my Jalapeno Popper Dip!

    Laurie@The Baking Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for participating in Show Your Stuff Blog Hop; You are invited to come back:

    http://juliejewels1.blogspot.com/2012/02/lobster-stuffed-mushrooms-show-your.html

    ReplyDelete