Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Organize your Life

Let me introduce you to Clipix.  It is a brand new tool that will help you organize your online life.  It solves the problem of helping you keep track of all those things you find online.  You can set up a clipboard for each category of your online life:
recipes
books
shoes
craft ideas
parenting tips
funny quotes
vacation ideas
Really, the possibilities are endless.

My favorite thing about clipix is that I can set my own privacy settings.  I set up a a clipboard for "gifts for the family".  Now when I see a fun craft or product, I can clip it and keep all my ideas in one place.  I can set the privacy settings, so no one else can see them and all my ideas remain secret, until after I give them the gift. I will also use this to plan our vacations-I don't really want the world to know that we will be on vacation and there will be no one at our home.
Of course, if you want to share your clipboards, you can also set your privacy settings to share them with whoever you want or even the entire Clipix community. You can share or comment on other's clips as well as share your clips on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
There is even an iPhone App for those of you with smart phones.

To learn more, please watch this video
I think this is a great tool that will help me be organized.
Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site

1 comment: