Monday, October 3, 2011

Magic Candy Corn

I like Taco soup.  My kids do not. However, if I serve it w/ candy corn quesadilla's no one complains-hence the "Magic".

I've seen similar ideas all over, but here's how I made mine.

I sprinkled mozzarella, colby-jack, and cheddar cheeses on some flour tortillas and then stuck them under the broiler for a few minutes. 
 When they were nice and crispy, I removed them and sliced them into wedges w/ a pizza cutter.


More Halloween Food ideas here. (although they are not cute like candy corn, but gross like monster toes and ear wax)
Linking up here.
Visit thecsiproject.com

8 comments:

  1. Love this idea. My kids will eat the soup, but this might make them love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so delicious! I love the idea of cheesy tortillas. They would be delicious with taco soup, and so many other things as well - or even as appetizers. Thank you so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute idea, and definitely the perfect edition to Taco soup! I'm visiting from the Sugar Bee's "Take a Look Tuesday" linky party, I hope you'll pop by my blog and say hello!

    http://littlebirdiebaby.blogspot.com/2011/10/tutorial-tuesday-linky-party-trio-of.html

    I also have a linky party every Tuesday and would love it if you'd link up your tutorial, I'm featuring recipes this week! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so fun! Perfect to go with soup this fall! Thanks for sharing...stopping by from The CSI Project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute idea! and it looks super yummy! thanks for linking it up at my tip-toe thru tuesday party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look yummy! Also stopping by from CSI.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Candy corn quesadillas -- Brilliant!!!

    My kids would love these as well.

    Thank you for sharing your creative yummery at Rook No. 17!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea!! My kids would LOVE this! I did some candy corn crescent rolls if you're interested in checking them out: http://readingconfetti.blogspot.com/2011/10/candy-corn-crescents.html

    ReplyDelete