Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Candy Corn Success

I think a black cat must have crossed my path, b/c I have not had much luck in the craft department lately.  Yesterday I spent 2 1/2 hours trying to make a 15 minute scarf.  After finally giving up, I spent all afternoon w/ a very less-than-awesome pumpkin topiary.  This morning I finally had some success and made this:
 

I love it! I'm going to make another one, and I'll post the tutorial.

Please link up any of your fabulous ideas at my linky party here.
I link up to these fabulous parties here.

7 comments:

  1. SO pretty!! Would love it if you would link this up at my turquoise lovin' party going on right now!! http://www.sweetlittlegals.com/2011/10/turquoise-lovin-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one adorable pillow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a thing for candy corn. This pillow is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and festive! Thanks for linking up!

    Kaitlin-The Not So Simple Housewife
    http://notsosimplehousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute work you done here, Using a old or reuse of fabric with your technique will be best to give a new look to my old fabrics, as per your idea. In short, That is one adorable pillow.

    ReplyDelete