Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sock Bouquet

My father is super difficult to buy stuff for.  To make matters worse, his birthday is the same week as Father's Day, so I have to come up with 2 gifts.
He does have a thing for argyle socks-but that's a pretty lame gift for the man that's responsible for my very presence on the planet. 
 I saw cute sock bouquets on How Does She, and thought it might make my super lame gift a little better. 
If I had planned ahead, I could have even added leaves and had my kids write things they loved about him on each one, but I didn't.
What did you give your father this year?


To see where I link up or to add your party, please click here.
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Super cute and creative! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have ever seen that before - very clever. Thanks for linking up at Shabbilicious Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea...might have to do it next year!

    ReplyDelete