Friday, June 22, 2012

Pinterest taste test: Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies



When you put 2 awesome things together, you expect that their original awesomeness will exponential explode into ultimate awesomeness.  Sometimes it does-like peanut butter cups.  Other times the awesomeness somehow cancels each other out -like when too beautiful celebrities have really homely children.

My very favorite treat in the world is a chocolate chip cookie.  My favorite store bought cookie is an Oreo. People all over Pinterest are baking Oreo's inside of chocolate-chip cookies and my daughter was dying to give it a try. 

They weren't disgusting, but I don't think I will make them again either.  They are just something that sounds better than they taste.  I think they might be better without the frosting.  It adds a weird over-processed food taste.  

Final Verdict: Good, but Oreo's and Chocolate Chip cookies are better separate (although i did eat 4).




To see where I link up or to add your party, please click here.
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting! But yes, I think separate will work out the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put these in with deep fried oreos....something that I must be tried just to say that you've had them! Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I would have eaten them all then said how I really felt too;p

    ReplyDelete