Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Will Craft for Fun #44

This week I picked my features based on things I need.  

I need more cute magnets. Crafty In Crosby


I need to live on a tropical island and have a bed on the roof.

I really need this by my driveway. Adorable. 



Most viewed link were these teacher appreciation ideas (she made her kid's teachers entire scrapbooks).

Teacher Appreciation Gifts by Preparedness with Megs

Tales of a Trophy Wife





Now it's your turn. Please leave your e-mail you'd like to be added to my weekly reminder list.

10 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah! I definitely need a bed on a roof... and time to take a nap! ;-) Thank you for hosting! -Marci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this week. I sure enjoyed your post about marriage. Thanks for sharing!
    Make it a great week!
    Meegan
    What Meegan Makes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Gosh! Thanks Tara for featuring our Clothespins! We love your blog and are so honored! Woohoo! Have to call my Mom, my bff, tell everyone at work... (I'm a gusher - can you tell?) craftyincrosby.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. well if you get a bed on a roof I want one too! thanks so much for hosting :)

    marissa
    http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to live on a tropical island, too!!! thanks for hosting, Tara...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't we all need a bed on a roof, living on a tropical island... :) Thank you for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually read one of your comments on another blog, and now reading this one, you crack me up. Glad to have found you.

    Stop by our blog one of these days. We have a craft/diy party today (and I would like to invite you to come link creative designs, ideas patterns, projects : http://www.finecraftguild.com/party/ .

    + check out our strawberry crafts week projects while you're at it. They are real fun and inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete