Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Will Craft for Fun #46

So while, I've been super busy driving my kids around to all their summer activities, you've been busy making wonderful crafty things.  Here are some of last week's favorites.


Raegun Ramblings-Taggie Blanket (she used ribbons from the parent's wedding-genius)



Snickety Things-This has been on my to-do list forever.  I'm afraid that if I start taking decent photographs, you will all think you have the wrong blog and you'll leave.

And last week's most viewed link:
Dip Dyed Hair
(am I too old to pull this off, b/c I think it is super fun)


Now it's your turn.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature Tara!

    Renonda @ Snickety Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment about taking great pictures for your blog made me laugh! Not that I've ever thought you take bad pictures... LOL too funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped by from I Gotta Create and have been looking around for a while. I wish I 'd found this site when I was YW Pres! Anyway, great blog!

    ReplyDelete