If you follow my blog, you know that I love this frame and stick something in it every season. This time I just used my Cricut Doodle Charms Cartridge to cut out these school buses.I used mounting strips to give them more depth. It easily took me under 10 minutes.
1. Back to school Bouquet-found here
2. When's Recess block-found here
3. Fake apple-found at Hobby Lobby
4. 6th grade pic of my Dad (I think he looks like my nephew)
5. School Bus Specimen art
6.Classic Books-b/c I've got to read something else besides paranormal teen romance sometimes
7. David Winter school house-my Mom collects these and bought me this one when I graduated from college in secondary ed. After 15 years, I finally found a good spot for it :)
Total price for nook-free! (my favorite price)
I thought it was missing something, so I used a hole punch to punch out the hubcaps. Much better (although the pic is blurry)
I should also mention that I found all my kid's back-to-school supplies in one trip! That has never happened before.