Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Will Craft For..an excuse to stay inside. (Linky #5)


Here in Texas we are having the worst drought in history and it's been in the 100's for weeks. Yesterday, we fried an egg on the sidewalk. The neighbors dog ate it before we could snap the picture.

Due to a stinky housing market, we still also own a home in Maryland, which suffered an earthquake, a hurricane, and now flooding (I think it's OK, since I haven't heard from the renters otherwise). I think we should all just stay inside and be crafty.


Last week the most viewed link was this free printable from Hyphon Interiors. That's not surprising, since I think it's hysterical.
image

So please link up whatever wonderful things that you've been working on. I promise to visit everyone.  Party on!

7 comments:

  1. Oh yay! How fun! Thanks for posting my little printable! I have a couple of others I need to upload on that page... more bathroom symbol signs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew... 100s for weeks sounds exhausting. Hope you get a cool breeze very soon. Good luck with the house in MD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's our last day of winter here, so that means nearing the end of summer for you. I can manage a few days of temperatures in the 100s, but not weeks!!! Hope it cools down for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting! Hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We did the same thing with an egg! So stinkin' hot here in Texas
    http://www.bigdandme.com/2011/08/its-so-hot/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for stopping by the Thrifty Peach Blog Hop! I'm following. ;)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your house didn't even lose power when the hurricane came...I wish we would have been that lucky!
    Love the rock paper scissors thing :)

    ReplyDelete