Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Look what my girls did!!

Let me gush for a minute.  I love, love, love the girls I get to work w/ at my church youth group.  Last night we made wreaths for Mother's Day.  I brought in the pinwheel wreath and the folded flower wreath as examples.  They all like the folded flowers better (me too) and made beautiful wreaths for their moms. It took us a little more than an hour, and was relatively inexpensive.  We purchased the wreaths, but all the other supplies (paper, ribbon, lace, buttons, etc.) we brought from our own craft stashes.
  I need to show them off a little, but the pics do not do them justice.

TADA!!! 




Linking up here.

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job teaching them...the 2nd one is my fav of the bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!! I am a new follower and visiting from HoH! Hope you have a fabulous day!
    Michelle
    www.delicateconstruction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete