Wednesday, May 14, 2014

$20.84 Prom Dress

 Most prom dresses looked cheap in every sense of the word.    Anything in our price range ($150) that wasn't made out of cheap polyester and that her dad and I would feel comfortable sending her out wearing with a boy looked a little "mother-of-the-bride" than prom. 

We were thrilled when we found this dress here.  She told me she felt so glamorous and beautiful all night. (I know my opinion my be a little biased, but seriously she is gorgeous) 

We found it here at eShakti.com.  I've talked before how much I love this site (and have bought 5 dresses between the 2 of us that we love and I am buying this one next as soon as it comes back in stock).
 You can customize sleeves, hems, and necklines, but we thought this one was adorable as is. 

They are always running great promotions-currently is a a buy 2 get one free and $25 of your first purchase.
 FYI my mother bought one, but didn't like the way it fit and she said it was hassle free to return it.
 (Full disclosure-I have signed up to be an affiliate for eShakti.com and  get a commission when you click to the site from my blog-and I greatly appreciate it when you do)

eshakti, fall, autumn, plusfashion, colorblock dress, plus size dress, petite fashion, womens clothing, online shopping, plus apparel, bridesmaids dresses, fall2013, affordable clothing, dresses with pockets, custom clothing, customized apparel, spring


7 comments:

  1. She looks beautiful! Like a true lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always thought she was beautiful! Love the dress too, I'll have to check out the site...from your links of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look super cute and super stylish in this lovely blush pink Sigrid Olsen Clothing. I am also looking to buy a lavender color prom dress. Please help.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely outfir you have worn. Just loved it. You have got perfect body to drape saree around. what say?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely prom dresses.

    http://www.facebook.com/okdressgowns

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks so beautiful and amazing dresses!

    http://www.okbridalshop.com/

    ReplyDelete