Friday, September 7, 2012

Homemade Hauntings: 26 Projects, Recipes, and Tutorials for a Happy Halloween




My blog has had 666 followers all week, so I guess a Halloween post is appropriate.  
I do worry what kind of effect having 666 followers will have on my upcoming craft projects.  If I start to have a bunch of crafting fails, I may have to start begging for followers to break the curse:)



Here is a round-up of all my Halloween Posts. If you click on the name next to the picture it will take you to the original post.

PUMPKINS
(I love pumpkins because you can leave them up until after Thanksgiving.)




Fall Mantel   





    Corn Husk Pompoms   
(yes I realize these aren't pumpkins)

Costumes



  The Blue Man Group  

 Mary Poppins   
 Click HERE to see 12 years of crazy costumes.
DECOR

Harry Potter Books  
  Spider Pocket Pillows      
 Candy Corn Candle Trio   

 Bat Pillow



Batty Lights


Candy Corn Pillow

House-O-Latern


FOOD


Mummies toes, alien eyeballs, magic potion, witches fingers and monster's q-tips. 
Cheesy Candy Corn

So clearly, I may like Halloween a little too much.


To see where I link up or to add your party, please click here.
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. oh my gosh I was laughing SO hard when I got to the blue man group!

    marissa
    rae gun ramblings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you got it- My boys were so excited, but none of their friends had any clue who they were. Even worse, a few that they were Smurfs. I guess that's the danger of being way cooler than all your friends.

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful collection of Fall posts, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great roundup. I'm not much for Halloween, but I LOVE Fall! Thank you for linking up with Tip Toe thru Tuesday. I hope we see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ideas, great inspiration. Thanks for sharing your creative inspiration with Sunday’s Best – you helped make the party a success!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bunch of ideas! Love the blue man group one especially!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! and you get an extra thank-you (and cool points) for recognizing the Blue Men Group.

      Delete
  6. Love the Halloween roundup Tara! Thanks for linking at tip toe thru tuesday this week, I'm linking to your post today from my FB page!
    xoxo
    Kim

    https://www.facebook.com/KimberlySminkeyDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are awesome! How lucky are your kids. This was the most viewed link last week at the whatever goes wednesday party at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com. I am featuring this today.

    ReplyDelete