Monday, December 31, 2012

Can you turn your Christmas tree lights into hearts?

Simple Idea, Awesome Result…

 I know it's a big shocker that most of this blog's pictures were taken with my point and shoot.  My husband bought me a new camera for Christmas. Don't expect the quality of my pictures to improve drastically, I will still be the photographer.

I saw the above on Pinterest and thought it was too cool not to try. (tutorial here)

I started with a heart shape.


nailed it!

Nailed it again!
 
 Totally works.
 This was the closest I got to getting heart shaped lights.  Maybe I'll try it again, when I've got a little more experience with my camera. I also think, I need a different lens.  The smallest f-stop mine will do is 3.5, and she used  w/ a 1.8 f-stop. 



To see where I link up or to add your party, please click here.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I've seen this before too and wanted to try it, but I need a different lens too...my f-stop would be too high.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need personal loan?
    Loan for your home improvements,
    Mortgage loan,
    Debt consolidation loan,
    Commercial loan,
    Education loan,
    Car loan,
    Loan for assets.
    financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com WhatsApp +918929509036

    ReplyDelete