Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Christmas Eve Elf -shirts

One of our traditions is that the kids get to open 1 present on Christmas Eve.  Coincidentally it's always new pajamas.  
When they were little, I would find some gender neutral set (usually in the boys section) and buy 3 pairs.  As they've gotten older, this has gotten more difficult.  3 Years ago, I started making them freezer paper stenciled shirts to wear with pajama pants.  

Instead of spending all day in the kitchen, our Christmas Eve tradition involves eating really good snacks and watching the movie, Elf.  So I usually do something "Elf" themed. Here are last year's shirts:



Here are our some awful pics of our 2010 shirts.  They say:
1.Elves 4 Main Food Groups (Candy, Candy Cane, Candy Corn and Syrup
2. "Buddy the Elf, What's your favorite color"
3. Smiling is my favorite
4. That's Shocking (not pictured)




I've got something really fun planned for this years's pj's, but I can't blog about it until after Christmas.

To see where I link up or to add your party, please click here.
Pin It

1 comment: