Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Gifts for teachers and classmates

It is the last day of school here in San Antonio! Depending on how ambitious I am, I try to give my kid's teachers something to show my gratitude for putting up w/ my kids all year.
  I made Supermom Apron's for Mother's Day and decided to make my youngest son's teacher one too. She is crafty and I thought she'd appreciate it.  I figure she could use it for messy stuff around the classroom. I also think it will look much cuter on her than my carpet.
UPDATE:  She loved it-or is a very good actress.
My other son has a man teacher, so I think I'm just going to get him a gift card.  I don't think he'd like an apron much.

Here's some one's I've used in the past.





Another mom made this for my son last year and I thought it was a clever gift to give out to class-mates.  My son was too cool to wear his, but might of if she'd use a bead instead of blingy star.

HAPPY SUMMER!

To see where I link up or to add your party, please click here.
Pin It

13 comments:

  1. When I was teaching, I would have loved a Super Teacher apron!!! It's awesome!!! I would have worn it every time we did painting or crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came over from Roundup. As a retired teacher I appreciate all the work you are doing for your school. Some parents go beyond what is needed. As for the apron, I really, really would put that on immediately -daring and darling!

    Distressed Donna Down Home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great ideas!!! I love the popsicle gift card! Thanks so much for sharing at Thursday's Temptation.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great!! I LOVE the teacher apron!! Great idea!! The gift card for the guy teacher is a good idea. I like the ice cream card holder. CUTE!! Thanks for sharing!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll bet she was thrilled with that apron--it's awesome!! I love the ice cream bar gift card idea too. Thanks so much for linking up at I Gotta Create! <3 Christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. The apron is adorable and i love the gift card holders, especially the ice cream one. It would be awesome if you shared this with my readers at Show Off Mondays on Kampen Lane.

    http://www.kampenlane.com/2012/06/show-off-monday-9.html

    ~Taylor-Ann
    kampenlane.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the apron!! So dang cute!!! :) I bet she was so thrilled to get such a cute teacher gift.
    http://www.craftycagirl.blogspot.com
    Newest Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going to keep it mind and will use it when i needed.

    Send gifts to pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  9. those ideas of gifts were interesting for use.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you. Never excuse yourself. Never pity yourself. Be a hard master to yourself-and be lenient to everybody else. Send Gifts to Pakistan | Eid Gifts to Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are great ideas!!! I love the popsicle gift card!and to use Gift Card envelopes for it.

    ReplyDelete