Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Middle/High School Teacher Gifts



As I said before, I used to teach high school and never got many thank-you gifts.  Those teachers might not actually have the huge stashes of coffee mugs, candles and lotions like their elementary counter-parts.  I'd love to get everyone of them a gift card, but since there are 10 of them, I settled on a candy bar.  I cut out an apple, a school, bus, and a backpack with my Cricut Doodle Charms cartridge.  Then I printed out a note (I'll have my daughter sign the back) and tied them altogether with a candy bar. 
Click here for PDF files:
Color
Black and White

If your kids are too shy to pass them out, you can always just leave in their mailboxes in the office.

Now that I think about it, I should have done something for my boy's music, PE, computer teachers.  Maybe I'll make some of these for them as well.
Here's what I did for the Elementary teachers.
Linking up here.


10 comments:

  1. Cute! Who doesn't love a candy bar? I'm betting they'll be happy just to be remembered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, 10 teachers? Yikes. I wonder if I could convince my son to give these to his teachers...Thanks for sharing your awesome ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute idea!!! love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great idea! You're right, high school teachers don't get the recognition anymore. Thanks for linking up to my Catch a Glimpse party this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet! I am sure the teachers will really appreciate this! :)

    Thanks so much for linking to "20 Below Thursday"!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job! My daughter's teacher made a special call to me to say thank you for the chocolate candy pick-me-up, so I am sure the teachers loved this!
    Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I cann't wait to see what you have for next week!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute gift! So glad I followed you here from the Crafty Soiree #40! I'm also linking up if you'd like to drop by!
    Hugs, antonella :-)
    http://quilling.blogspot.com/2011/06/filigree-friday-free-graduation.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Home Depot Gift Card Balance
    Buy reject gift cards and amass up to 78%. Gift Cardio will face you the exceptional deal!

    ReplyDelete