Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Comment and Log-in Solution

We all love comments and it has been frustrating lately having only the sporadic ability to leave them.


Check here for some possible solutions:


http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=4bd36d5355dbcf8c&hl=en


I cleared cache and cookies, but still had issues.  However, strangely when I use Firefox as my browser everything works fine.  I may have watched too many sci-fi movies, but I'm starting to wonder if this is some conspiracy to get us all to switch to Firefox?


Here's what fianlly worked for me:  Strangely, if you don't click "stay logged in" it will actually keep you logged on.  If I do click the box, it just keeps bumping me back to the log-in page. (that's just buckets of fun) I wonder if somehow it got mixed up.


Anyone else having same problem-find something else that works?

I'm linking up here. 

I'm going to leave random comments all day all over the blogosphere just because I can!

5 comments:

  1. YAY! Thank you so much for the tip to unclick the stay signed in button! I can comment again :)

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night after I posted on your blog, I tried posting on a friends' blog, and it worked when I turned off the say logged in. I guess that was the problem! Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I love it how people try help others without any gain. This is rather basic information but should help newbies that are just starting their ways around the blog world.

    ReplyDelete