Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day Three: Cute Gift Tags

Last night I went to a birthday party and was too lazy (or saving my energy for the swim meet that night, which does sound better) to make a card or find and then write in a card. So I made a label. It's pretty darn cute too! It's also extremely self explanatory as  all my posts are...

 Step 1:Make tag shapes. I used a punch I got at a garage sale. The cricut also works wonderfully but it takes longer. And I was saving my energy.

 Step 2: Stamp stamps on to tags.

 Step 3: If available use chalks to shade in the stamp.

 Step 4: Punch hole into top.
Check out my post tommorow!
 -Trophy Daughter

Linking up here.

Note from Trophy Wife:  She completely rocked the swim meet and came home w/ several blue ribbons so she made good use of all that saved up energy!

6 comments:

  1. This came out great! I really love punches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute! I found your blog through a link party! I am your newest follower and would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me too! Thanks!
    -Nikki
    http://chef-n-training.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! We are a swim family, too! Great job on all the blue ribbons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trophyindia Delhi Best Manufacturer and Supplier of Trophies, Corporate Gifts, Brass Trophy, Wooden Trophy, Plaques, Acrylic Trophy. We supply in Delhi NCR/NOida/Gurgaon, Buy Online Trophies & Awards,call @ 91-9555966121, info@digitalmantra.co.in, trophyindia.in

    ReplyDelete