Monday, June 6, 2011

Makes me want to have another one.



I had a lady ask me to sew up a custom outfit for her son's baptism.  This always makes me nervous and I keep telling myself that I'm going to stop doing it.  I worry that what she envisions in her head is different than the one in my head.    I was really pleased w/ how it turned out-hopefully she like it too, but she never left any feedback.  I love the piping-I had some leftover from a dress that I made my niece.  You can get it at Farmhouse Fabrics if you're interested.

Do any of you that have etsy stores, spend far too much time worrying that people will like what you send them or is it just me?
UPDATE:  She left me some very nice feedback and she loved it.  I think I stress more b/c I'm sewing for a baby's big day and I want it to be perfect for them. I treasure the pics of all my little ones on their blessing days.

  I could never sew wedding dresses-I would be a complete emotional wreck.

3 comments:

  1. I don't have an etsy shop, but I do the same thing with photography...worry, and stress!

    I think you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from Sugar Bee Crafts. Beautiful! :) Would love to have you link it up to my {wow me} wednesday link party going on right now on my blog. :)

    Ginger
    gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this. we just baptized a baby, i would of so loved for him to have this outfit.

    ReplyDelete