Tuesday, May 22, 2012

winners and features

 I so enjoy visiting your blogs every week and seeing all of your creative genius at work.  Here are some of my favorites:
1929 charmer


by My 1929 Charmer

crate and barrel knock-off pillow
by Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy!


by Sewing Miles of Smiles


by Seriously Handmade


Tales of a Trophy Wife

Random.org picked #27 Annie's Antics lovely lace skirt. Congrats please contact her directly at her shop to claim your prize: http://www.emmalinebags.com/#/the-pattern-shop/4562442005
skirt 008

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Tara! I'm so excited! I'm off to contact Emmaline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! Yippee! Yippee! I'm so excited. The curtains had me pulling out my hair, but I love them, and now I so happy you liked them!!!! Wow, what great features if I say so myself!!!

    ReplyDelete