Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Lemon Cookies


 Since it's Wednesdays, I should be blogging about books, but I am in a little bit of a reading slump and haven't read anything blogworthy.  I started Clockwork Princess last night, which isn't any literary masterpiece, but lots of fun.

 I had some friends that needed some treats, and I wanted to make them look special.  I used a paper sack, some scrapbook paper and  stole this super cute graphic from Sweetopia.

I searched Pinterest for a recipe that used lemon cake mix and I  stole one from Organized Island. They were yummy!



2 comments:

  1. I've seen cake mix recipes for cookies before but never tried one. Sounds like I should try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn chia sẻ trẻ sơ sinh nằm nôi điện có tốt không hay võng điện có tốt không và giải đáp cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như mua máy đưa võng ở tphcm địa chỉ ở đâu uy tín.

    ReplyDelete