Monday, March 5, 2012

Self-Esteem-Yes Please

 be-YOU-tiful
I saw this on Pinterest (it traces back to this blog here).  I loved it and it's exactly what I want tell my daughter everyday to "Be-you-tiful".  When she was at school one day, I cut the letters out in mirror image w/ my Cricut out of contact paper that I got at the Dollar Store. I stuck them on the back wall of her bathroom.

Every morning when she looks in the mirror she will see a little love note from me:

(taking a picture/ of a bathroom mirror is hard).
All day long, the world will be sending her all kinds of messages, I hope this is the message that she listens to.


To see where I link up or to add your party, please click here.
Pin It


Visit thecsiproject.com

10 comments:

  1. Very cute! Found you from the Linky Followers blog hop! Hope you can follow me back at www.lucasandmahina.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I saw this on Pinterest too and decided that this was what I was going to give the YW for their birthdays this year. But, then reality set in and it was too pricey. Great idea though and I'm going to do this when my girls have their own bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of it being backwards on the wall to see in the mirror! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This so sweet! I think every girl should be reminded of this daily. As a teacher I see too many girls that don't have someone in their life reminding them of this. I'm hosting a link party starting tonight at 8 and I'd love it if you linked this up www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com/2012/03/whimsy-wednesdays-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just too CUTE! What a fabulous idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's so awesome! i love it! what a great message to send to your teen. my daughter is 16 and i always tell her... the only place that it matters that you fit in, is in God's Kingdom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome. I think we all need that reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It made her happy. Im glad to hear about that.

    ReplyDelete