Friday, November 1, 2013

Captain Literally Costume



The overuse of the word "literally" drives certain of my family members insane, so we enjoy Studio C's Captain Literally way more than we should.  

My youngest wanted to be him for Halloween (It beat his second choice as the pineapple from Psych).


I grabbed a pair of leggings from Wal-mart. I had an old red shirt and I bought some blue spandex for the cape, arm band and "L".

I made most of it up as I went along, but I got the Face mask pattern from Frugal Fun 4 Boys.

BALANCE RESTORED!




1 comment:

  1. Oh my GOSH! we LOVE Studio C! My son would LOVE this! I invite you to link this in our first linky party/blog hop! We are looking for some support from blog friends to make this party awesome and meet new bloggers and see amazing talents...hope to see you there! LITERALLY! hahaha have a great day!

    ReplyDelete