Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Are you bored yet? Here's some stuff to entertain you

Yesterday, I checked weather.com at least hourly cheking on what Sandy was doing to my friends, family, and our home inDC.  I happy to report, that they all avoided the worst.  However, they all still get the day off from work and school and so the following post is to send a little entertainment their way.


Best Halloween Costume EVER!!!

Since many communities postponed trick-or-treating until the weekend, you still have time to put this together.


Olympic Diving Photos


Bi-partisan Humor

I'm so ready for the elections to be over, but both democrats and republicans can agree, that this is funny. My 8 year old even goes around singing "Eye of the Sparrow".



Here's a link to a bunch on quick, fun games from Family Fun.


I can watch flash-mob proposals all day:

I love the look when she figures out what's going on.

Probably the best proposal ever.

Stay safe and dry east coast!



1 comment:

  1. This post was so fun!
    Oh my gosh that proposal was insanely awesome...so so cool!!

    ReplyDelete