Tuesday, October 30, 2012

40 by 40: No Ponytails for 30 days


#1 on my  40 by 40 list is not to wear a ponytail for 30 days. I found the haircut below on Pinterest but got a lame haircut (read all about it  here).
haircut

Since, I only have a few more than 30 days before the big 4-0, I called and made myself an appointment  (thanks Nanette for the recommendation)  and got this:



I am pretty happy.  It's pretty close to the picture, especially since I have thin, curly brown hair and not thick straight blonde hair.  Beats a ponytail.


What do you think?

So for the next 30 days, I will not wear a pony-tail unless I am actively exercising or painting.

6 comments:

  1. Super cute cut ! That will make all the difference, you can totally go 30 days. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say you are a pretty hip 4-0 year old!!!! Looks fantastic. It's so important to have a sassy haircut as we girls age, isn't it? lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful, and the haircut looks great :)

    ReplyDelete