Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Genius bobbin solution

My bobbins are always a big tangled mess of thread that make me grumpy.  No more tangles for me thanks to Sew Many Ways.  She just attached magnets to the side of  a planter and Voila-instant bobbin holder.

I already have a ton of stuff on my desk, so I decided to adhere the magnets to the side of the desk.  They are out of my way, easy to grab, and best of all-tangle free.  


I love when a find a cheap and easy solution!  

If you are one of those people w/ computerized machines or your machine uses plastic bobbins, here's another idea I saw on Pinterest 
Genius I tell you. bobbins in toe seperators.

To see where I link up or to add your party, please click here.
Pin It

13 comments:

  1. That really is a genius idea. I think I will do that on the inside of my desk drawer were I keep my bobbins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius! I have had to cut out bobbin tangles a million times! I am doing this, right away!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some great ideas! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love the internet for its infinite wisdom!! I have plastic bobbins myself, but I still like the toe separator idea. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I am slapping my head - what great ideas for the bobbin problem - I will definitely be using one of these - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh--that is completely cool! I am so going to give this a try! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great idea for all those bobbins that end up floating round. I am always digging in my sewing basket for them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness that is so smart! I would love for you to share this tip with my readers on Blog Stalking Thursday! http://www.thecraftyblogstalker.com/2012/08/blog-stalking-thursday-52.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, I'm going to have to do something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I take little girl soft ponytail holders and wrap them around the bobbin to keep the thread from unwinding.

    ReplyDelete