Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Will Craft for fun #50

I am so impressed with all of you that are actually accomplishing projects.  When school's out, I feel like if I actually shower and do a load a laundry that it is a blog-worthy accomplishment.  Here are some of my favs from last week:

Roasted Red Pepper Pesto by Healthy Kitchen Guide
Pesto Chicken Pasta
Crafty in Crosby's vintage kitchen art
www.craftyincrosby.com, Crafty In Crosby, Retro Kitchen Word Art

Days of Chalk and Chocolate's Curtains (I'm in love)


Last week's most viewed link:


Pinkapotamus's art that she made for her daughter's room.
Now it's your turn:)

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting every week and making blogging even more fun! I love your features. I love Pinkapotamus's art and the Days of Chalk and Chocolate curtains!!
    Make it a great week!
    Meegan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara, Thanks for hosting such an awesome party each week. Being a newbie, it really helps to have a great hostess with such an amazing blog! Thanks for featuring our Kitchen Word Art. Hope you are enjoying your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps we're blogging and sewing and neglecting everything else... LOL!!! Thanks for hosting, Tara. Enjoy the rest of the week...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your party! Thanks for hosting! -Marci

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww.. thanks so much for the feature! Made my whole day! HAve a great week and thnaks for hosting!
    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    ReplyDelete
  7. you crack me up! Taking a shower is definitely a blog worthy project! Link that up, I dare you! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for featuring my pesto pasta dish! I will be grabbing your button for my post now!

    I love looking through all the great ideas each week. Thanks so much for hosting it :)

    ReplyDelete