Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Winners and Features from Week # 38



A big huge thanks to Ruby Jean's Closet for sponsoring our party. I've sewn 2 of her patterns and I can not say enough positive things about them.



The winner of the pattern 5 pack is:
#92  Alderberry HillApr 18, 2012 04:09 AM
I follow you on g+!.
 Please contact her directly at her shop.




A second big thanks to all of you that come here every week an share your awesomeness with me.


Tales of a Trophy Wife






My top 5 picks from last week's party are:



Rainbow Jell-O  by Yearning to Create


Emmalinebags.com


Chair planter by Re-purposed restorations


Sunday School signs by Becca Nelson


 by Crazy Wonderful


The  most viewed link from last week was...drumroll please:

This fabric remnant rug from Sweetwater Style.



See all of you back here at 5:00 pm Tuesday CST.  We have another great give-a-way sponsor:

6 comments:

  1. Oh my....what fun to see my post as a favorite link. I am humbled...but mostly challenged to come up with something new....hmmmm! As always, thanks for hosting the parties, we newbie bloggers really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Tara!! Thank you so much for featuring my clutch this week. I'm still looking at all of those posts. So many awesome things!
    Janelle
    emmalinebags.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you love my rainbow jello!!! I'm honoured that you featured it - thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for including my fabric headband in your features! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for featuring my Sunday School Song Signs! What an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For Hsv-1&2 cure and win Ex back, via Email Robinsonbuckler11 @gmai l.... com………

    ReplyDelete