Friday, September 13, 2013

Hydrate!


This is my son's first year playing middle school football.  After practicing in full pads in the hot Texas sun, he comes home drenched in sweat every afternoon. Hydration is important and so I'm always forcing him to drink.  Because I am not comfortable with the amount of chemicals and sugar in sports drinks, I mostly make him drink water.

 He came home yesterday and announced, "I need something to drink-not water".  Sneaky Peter had just sent me some samples of their drinks and so pulled the apple one out of the fridge.  His review: "This is good."

He liked it so much he immediately wanted to try the peach and mango flavors.  We liked them all, but the mango was my favorite.

He just cared that it tasted good, so I didn't tell him that it is made from all natural ingredients and actually contains 3 grams of oat fiber per serving.

Have you tried any of Sneaky Pete's beverages?  

If you want to learn more check out their website here.





1 comment:

  1. It sounds delicious I think I will try the mango, it sounds so refreshing...Phyllis

    ReplyDelete