Thursday, January 24, 2013

Embarrassing Moment of the Week

After suffering through 2 dumb phones in the past few months, I finally gave in a bought a smart phone.  It is a handy little tool and a fun toy.

My husband is a smart phone veteran, and so I asked him to set up my e-mail accounts so I could view them on my phone. I have one for my blog/etsy store and another for personal use.  

In a fun and flirty way he nicknamed my personal account "Hot Mom". (love that man)

I am the team mom for one of my kid's teams and thought I'd try out my new toy and send out an e-mail to the team about upcoming pictures this weekend.  

So I sent out an e-mail to 9 virtual strangers (I'm a tad anti-social at practices and usually chose to read over small talk) with the subject line "Pictures" from "Hot Mom".

The horror!


4 comments:

  1. So sorry for your discomfort, but this was funny. It sounds like something I would do. Thankfully my kids are still pretty young.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee! Embarrassingly cute story! Well, congrats on your new smart phone. Enjoy! Such a handy little tool. You'll soon wonder how you ever got on without it.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha - so glad that I am not the only one who sends out embarrassing things occasionally! Aren't husbands just the best.

    ReplyDelete