Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Neighbor/ Teacher Gifts


Are you looking for some quick, easy, and cheap gifts for neighbors, teachers and friends?  Here are some of my favorite ideas:


 
  Owl want to wish you a Merry Christmas gift bags

Ice Cream Gift Card Holder



Sonic Gift Card Holder

"Soda-lighted to spend one Happy Hour with you each day!"


There are 10 ideas from me.  I'd love to get some ideas from you. It's December 12th and I am getting a little desperate. Please link up below or leave me a comment and share your cheap, easy and awesome ideas. 

Please only link up your gift ideas:)

To see where I link up or to add your party, please click here.
Pin It


14 comments:

  1. These are cute ideas Thank you for sharing.

    We may have met by chance...but we become friends by choice.
    http://simpleesue.com/try-one-new-recipe-a-week-german-apple-puff-pancake

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute ideas, Love the Believe Block and the Manger Ornament, Cute! Thanks for sharing.

    http://mixedkreations.com/blog/2012/07/how-to-make-fabric-rag-beads/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas! Thanks for putting them together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great ideas! I love the owl bag. I am featuring this today at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com because it was the most viewed link last week at the Whatever Goes Wednesday party. Congrads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ideas, I take notes for Christmas presents

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are some fun ideas! the lettered coasters would be perfect! Thank you so much for linking up to our party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! It's great to be a teacher now a days! These gift ideas and the many I have seen on Pinterest are so clever and so thoughtful, makes me want to be a teacher, lol. Awesome post!

    regards,
    arnel of NC Photo Booth

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your site all that much a debt of gratitude is in order regarding your offer. All the data are helpful for me; I will come back once more.

    Visit: Accredited GED Diploma Program

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got an extremely helpful website I actually have been here reading for regarding an hour. I’m an initiate and your success is incredibly a lot of a concept on behalf of me.

    Visit : Online HighSchool Diploma

    ReplyDelete