Tuesday, May 1, 2012

UNCLE

Nothing horrible, but the universe is piling up a lot for me to deal w/ today and so I'm skipping the party this week, but please come back next week.
Pinned Image
UPDATE:  So I hate when people have vague mysterious status updates on Facebook seeking attention.  Sorry if the above sounded like that, but I also hate when bloggers leave long whinny posts and so was just trying to avoid that too.


Thanks for all the sweet comments (and even a phone call).  My life is truly great and I am in no means lying curled up in the fetal position or anything. Just one of those days, when my to-do list was a little longer than I could handle.


 I got home Monday night from 6 days in Chicago w/ my hubby.  The trip was wonderful, but I had about 6 days worth of Mom stuff pile up.   The A/C in our Maryland house is broken and I needed to co-ordinate repairs, but I was on a plane on Monday and spent all day yesterday at the orthopedics (hospital has no cell service) w/ my kid who broke his arm. The doctor was 2 1/2 hours late, so we had to travel home in rush hour traffic so I missed a 6:00 meeting (I am the secretary for the women's organization at church).  I also am now my son's scout leader, which is also on Tuesday nights and I barely got there in time for the 6:30 meeting and didn't make it home until after 8:00. Nothing horrible, but decided to skip the party and just didn't want people to show up and wonder why I was being flaky. So there is the non-mysterious a little whinny post explaining why there was no give-a-away and linky party this week.

5 comments:

  1. Bless your heart!!! I think it must be something in the air, my day imploded on me!! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending hugs your way, I know how that is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good decision if things get too much. Take care...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can so relate, sometimes life can be overwhelming. So take care and see you soon! We all need a break sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope things start going your way soon!! I had a bad week last week- one ache after an other. Take care, and take your time!

    ReplyDelete