Somehow never got around to making panel pillows for February, but here is the March addition.
I just cut out squares of felt. I ironed fusible webbing on the back of fabric and cut out the shapes and ironed them to the felt. Easy Peasy.
I'm working on a 3rd, but am having a crazy week.
Bad: 1.Hubby's gone and my kids are in way too many activities
2. I got in a car wreck w/ an eldery Chinese man that speaks 0 English (not even yes or no)
3. Middle child is watching "THE FILM" at school this week (they say parents are invited, but I don't know if I should go or not)
Good: 1. I won a Cutting Edge stencil give-a-way
2. Everyone's healthy
3. My daughter had her personal best at a track meet
4. Blog hit 500 followers
5. Elderly Chinese man has excellent insurance
6. Hubby's on a plane right now and is taking the day off tomorrow.
7. After losing 4 in a row, youngest kid finally won a basketball game.
8. Mary Kay sent me 17 tubes of lipstick to help me out in one of my 40 by 40 goals.
Now that I wrote it all out, it looks like I'm having a pretty good week:) I should do that more often.
Click here to see where I party or to add your linky.