Monday, June 30, 2014

Vintage Balloon Dress



eshakti asked me to pick a product to review.  I had been eyeing this Balloon Shirt Dress for a few weeks and am so excited that it is actually hanging in my closet.  It is that perfect summer dress that you can dress up or down, has a cool vintage vibe and even figure flattering.
 It even has Pockets!
 I've already blogged a few times about this company and my daughter and I own seven dresses (including her prom dress).  We have been impressed with the quality and fast delivery on all seven. My favorite thing about this company is that they allow you the option  of customizing sleeve length, neckline, and hemline, so you can get the dress exactly the way you want it. We have about a decade to even start thinking about weddings, but I think it would be a perfect company to use to look for bridesmaid dresses.



eshakti, fall, autumn, plusfashion, colorblock dress, plus size dress, petite fashion, womens clothing, online shopping, plus apparel, bridesmaids dresses, fall2013, affordable clothing, dresses with pockets, custom clothing, customized apparel, spring
(and $25 off your first order)

BTW: My yard did not suddenly get lush a green, we have moved to Houston.  Stay tuned for some posts about our new place.




9 comments:

  1. I forgot to comment and clicked over to the dress website instead! Love that dress on you and I was just about to ask you about the lush palm-y-ness of the yard :) Can't wait to hear about the move.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far the move would be me complaining a lot about how much of a hassle it all is, but hopefully soon I can get into something fun and blogworthy.

      Delete
  2. What a pretty dress, and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really good dress, and you post is awesome. I was really about to purchase a set of dress for my daughter Agraja, who always interested new fashion trends. Hope it will be better to order for a new prom dress for her. Thanks for your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous! ...oh and I love the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becoming a balloon artist is not as easy as it sounds, it is actually very challenging and it requires a lot of training and some level of education (this is not the type of education that you are thinking of).
    Balloon Arch Kits

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to Top Spa Dubai, your number one source for all things Spa. We're dedicated to providing you the very best of local SPA Listing, with an emphasis on Spa & Massage Listing. Founded in 2010, Top Spa Dubai has come a long way from its beginnings in Dubai. When we first started out, drove them to start their own business. We hope you enjoy our Spa services as much as we enjoy offering them to you. If you have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us. Massage in International City

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a pleasure to read such an informative and well-written post like this one.



    Pay Someone To Do Your Online Course

    ReplyDelete